The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Empty
PostSubject: Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine.   Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:43 am

This is Admiral Gunch contacting republic Chancelor Palpatine.
Sir,my mission is accomplished.Many things have been found in the unknown regions but all of them must be considered top secret.If any Republic forces receive this transmission please contact me!
Back to top Go down
https://command1.rpg-board.net
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
Race: half elf
experience:
Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Left_bar_bleue100/300Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)
Faction: Aristocracy of Evant

PostSubject: Message recieved   Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Greetings Admiral Gunch, I am Grand Admiral Morlish Veed, Commander of the Old Republic Forces. I am saddened to report that the late Chancellor Palpatine was murdered many years ago. After his death, I was chosen to succeed him as the leader of the True Galactic Republic. Palpatine's death is a very long story, but if you will meet with me at the planet of Honoghr, I will be glad to get you more information.

Also, be careful who you speak with, for there is a false government known as the New Republic that is running much of the galaxy. These Criminals are the ones responsible for the murder of Palpatine, and they will gladly kill all that stay with the Old Republic. Keep your wits about you!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine.   Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Pleased to meet you Grand Admiral Veed.I am sorry but my stransmission frequency must be out of date to an extreme,you seem to understand me but part of your transmission was badly scrambled,you seemed to say "the late chancelor was killed many years ago." How can this be true? I have only been gone a year at most and when I left the chancelor was in good health.Could the CIS have conquered our grand army in only a year? There is much we must talk about.Where is honogre? I will arive there as soon as I receive that information in my flag ship the 'Alice' she has the basic design of our venator cruisers but you will notice 2 heavy cannons on top and a ramming spear up front,do not be alarmed when she arrives.
With respect,
Admiral Gunch
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
Race: half elf
experience:
Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Left_bar_bleue100/300Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)
Faction: Aristocracy of Evant

PostSubject: Interesting,   Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Your calculations must be very wrong Admiral, for you must have been gone at the very least for 38 galactic years! The current date is 20 ABY! In 19 BBY the CIS leaders were wiped out by various Jedi, and later that year the Jedi turned on the Republic and tried to take over the government. However they were destroyed, and soon after the Chancellor declared himself Emperor of the Galaxy, forming the Galactic Empire. He was attacked by a Rebel group and killed in 4 ABY, and the Empire became fragmented into a few groups ruled by Grand Moffs and the surviving Grand Admirals. In 16 ABY I brought the surviving groups, known as the Imperial Remenant, and established the Black Vann Consortium which I am now the Commander. You have been gone for far too long Admiral.

About your Flagship, I have things far greater as my average forces, so don't think I would be afraid. When you meet my force, do not be afraid, for we won't open fire on you.

Here is a Hologram of my Flagship:Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Predat10

Here are the coordinates to Honoghr:

Last edited by Grand Admiral Morlish Vee on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine.   Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Your ships are quite impressive.The alice is underway.
With respect,
Admiral Gunch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine.   Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:50 pm

I have arrived we may begin our conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine.   Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admiral Gunch hailing Chancelor Palpatine.
Page 1 of 1