The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

recent events:Boba Fett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Am/Kelborn
High King
High King
King Am/Kelborn

Character sheet
Race: Human
experience:
recent events:Boba Fett Left_bar_bleue120/300recent events:Boba Fett Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)
Faction: Triumvirate of the valley

recent events:Boba Fett Empty
PostSubject: recent events:Boba Fett   recent events:Boba Fett Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Some may question why we don't agree or side with Boba Fett. I asure you that it is not that I am reluctant to remove the mantle of mandalore from myself but rather it is because of Fett's vews on what a mandalorian is and what a mandalorian fights for. Don't get me wrong,I consider Fett a true warrior but not a true leader,using tactics that legends such as Cassus Fett would never have dreamed of such as the mandalorian involvement during the yuuzahn vong war where the mandalorians served as little more than the republics own "little army of double agents".Fett also willingly accepted alliances with people such as Han Solo,a former enemy of Boba Fett who was less than honorable.
Fett is also a code-breaker in the fact that he refuses to wear mandalorian atire while at his residence on taris.
As I have said,Boba Fett is an honorable warrior and I respect him as such.He has a vast series of accomplishments including:a duel with darth Vader,two escapes from the belly of the sarlacc and 45 years as the most renowned bounty hunter in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down

recent events:Boba Fett
Page 1 of 1