The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War on Gyndine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
Race: half elf
experience:
War on Gyndine Left_bar_bleue100/300War on Gyndine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)
Faction: Aristocracy of Evant

War on Gyndine Empty
PostSubject: War on Gyndine   War on Gyndine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Forces: attacking forces:1 Death Watch Super Star Destroyer, 1 Eclipse II Class Super Star Destroyer, 50 tector class star destroyers, 1 Allegiance class command ship, 10 Vindicator class cruisers, 20 Interdictor cruisers, 30 Nebulon B2 Frigates, 50 Vibre class assault cruisers, 100 Assassin class corvettes, 500 DP20 gunships, 10,000 T.I.E. Predators, 6,000 T.I.E. Bombers, 1,000 Scimitar assault bombers, 100 Nebulon class (Medical) frigates. Sends Message to Governor of Gyndine to surrender.

Percentage of loss points before retreat: 10% or heavy damage to Eclipse-class star dreadnaught.

Tactics: Attack aggresively, Keep Eclipse well guarded and in a relatively safe position until open to fire it's superlaser into the planetary shields, all forces will create a perimeter and take out all heavy opposing forces, then attack planetary shields with superlaser and other forces, once a large hole is made, surpress all defenses with all naval forces, wait until massive damage is done to the planet or until the first sign of a large enemy force coming to reinforce Gyndine before retreating. This is a hit-and-run raid.

Admin, I hereby state my battle.
Back to top Go down

War on Gyndine
Page 1 of 1