The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new length change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
Race: half elf
experience:
A new length change Left_bar_bleue100/300A new length change Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)
Faction: Aristocracy of Evant

A new length change Empty
PostSubject: A new length change   A new length change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Admin, I propose a change of our game. I have been thinking about it, and the lengths and sizes of our largest ships are improbably large. Therefore in an effort to keeping this as close to Star Wars as possible, I now propose that we change the Red Hand to 160 Km long (which is the length of the Death Star), the "Scourge" to 70 Km long, and the "Last Sight" to 35 Km (which is about twice the size of the Executor). If you agree to this change, please go over what you've written and make sure that you change these ships to the proper size. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

A new length change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mandolorian REVIVAL :: Member Lounge :: General SW Chat-
Jump to: