The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my turn to play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

my turn to play Empty
PostSubject: my turn to play   my turn to play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello, this is Admin,
I will not tell you my real name,or my species,or my apearance.Think of me as that black sihlouette that you always see on those cheesy Disney spy shows.
Anyway,I am now the leader of Ace Wing an elite group of pilots who have banded together for many common purposes.My members include:
Carth Onasi (Do not inquire as to my aquisition of ANY of my pilots)
Wedge Antilles
Corran Horne
Han Solo
Rek Tann
Danz Porrel
Hisishi Non
Frell Strom
Silver Squadron
and 31 other hand-selected ace pilots.
These Pilots are each equiped with their choice fighters which (conveniently) are all in the advanced category.Also there are 100 X-wing starfighters to be used in the unlikely event that one of my pilots is shot down.Danz Porrel owns the Correlia's pride which can travel at .8 past light speed and has 2 torpedo launchers,4 blaster cannons and 2 heavy blaster cannons.We do not have a home-world instead we operate from the captured Victory II class star destroyer
Rancor.Carth Onasi is my primary representative.I have in my account 3,000 credits.We are a mercinary group and will work for 200 credits a month.our Home world is a modified level 6 Wrosh-v battle station.We have 4,000 crewers for our freighters,ships and our station.
Back to top Go down
https://command1.rpg-board.net

my turn to play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mandolorian REVIVAL :: Information :: Galactic Wars-
Jump to: